Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonfire Boinger Bash ?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hey Mick,

Hope your internet's okay......Mike to go on the list.

Wombat 100 cheque arrived yet?

And WHERE has that cheque got to from Papa Cleary and the boys??

Not 100% sorted on t'internet yet Tone --- I'm running on next doors router at present.

New router arrives on Monday, change over to BT from Aol on Friday, new tower arrives sometime the week afterwards.

No Papa Cleary or Wombat cheques yet and I'll sort the cheque list later --- I've spent most of the last two nights with a computer expert and I'ts done my head in.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Not 100% sorted on t'internet yet Tone --- I'm running on next doors router at present.

New router arrives on Monday, change over to BT from Aol on Friday, new tower arrives sometime the week afterwards.

No Papa Cleary or Wombat cheques yet and I'll sort the cheque list later --- I've spent most of the last two nights with a computer expert and I'ts done my head in.

All the best Mick
    It would appear that our cheque was not posted until yesterday so it should be boing it way to you as I type. Should of posted it myself.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

All the best Mick

Sorry to hear this, young Michael.

Must be a proper pain in the backside.

But you'll get there.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    It would appear that our cheque was not posted until yesterday so it should be boing it way to you as I type. Should of posted it myself.
    Ha ha!

Not to worry Pops!

Be fantastic to sees you all again!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Only two weeks to go, folks (a little less for some jammy peeps) !!!

Mmmm....middle of page two!

That calls for a right good old proper BOING !!!

BOING !!!!

The clocks have gone back

Well the change to winter time means it's dark at 5.30. I must make sure to pack the lamping kit!!
    Well, bought another HW35 this weekend. A 1966 .22. Just cleaned (small repair to a cocking arm and a soaked piston seal) and rebuilt. Running at 10fpe (ish) - not bad for an old girl (and not too shoddy, considering her age). I'll bring it with me.
    Last edited by CapitalBee; 26-10-2014 at 07:24 PM. Reason: typo

Very nicely done, sir.

Love the '35.....it'd be nice to trip over a cheap, unwanted one again soon.

Well, I bought this one from Crossman, a member on here this weekend. Good as gold transaction and nicely priced. The cocking arm had a bend in it which had caused some galling and a noise after cocking, as the foot dragged back over the spring, but all sorted now. It's in good nick considering it's 48 years old and once I'd put a front sight on it shot nicely, with a chrono'd 20 shot string giving 10fps variation and topping out at 10.2fpe with AAF. The lacquer used on the woodwork was a different colour in those days, which gives it a slightly individual look. I've now got to sort out a scope and some 13mm mounts for the scope rail.

Fingers crossed this positively balmy weather hangs around for the next week and a half !!!!!! I'm all out taking kit to keep me warm in all seasons ....

But a few hours of sun n t shirts would be a treat !!!

Roll on 9 or 10 days whatever it is !
    Www.wendoverairrifleclub.co.uk
    Quigley Hollow Airgun Club
    I kicked the bucket , with 2 feet firmly on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Well, I bought this one from Crossman, a member on here this weekend. Good as gold transaction and nicely priced. The cocking arm had a bend in it which had caused some galling and a noise after cocking, as the foot dragged back over the spring, but all sorted now. It's in good nick considering it's 48 years old and once I'd put a front sight on it shot nicely, with a chrono'd 20 shot string giving 10fps variation and topping out at 10.2fpe with AAF. The lacquer used on the woodwork was a different colour in those days, which gives it a slightly individual look. I've now got to sort out a scope and some 13mm mounts for the scope rail.
    Sounds great. Love those older ones; they have a very distinctive character, but can still cut the mustard today as regards accuracy, power and certainly in terms of bomb proof build.

Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by chris.allum View Post
    Fingers crossed this positively balmy weather hangs around for the next week and a half !!!!!! I'm all out taking kit to keep me warm in all seasons ....

But a few hours of sun n t shirts would be a treat !!!

Roll on 9 or 10 days whatever it is !
    Oh yes indeedy, young man.

I think we were all expecting bitter wintry conditions, but this mild spell is making us hopeful. Wouldn't it be amazing if the sun gods smiled upon us.....like the Saturday afternoon and Sunday of the June and September Bashes???

Not long to go now, as you say......

Plastic fantastic may NOT be fitted, though....having some right old fun and games with that one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wombat100 View Post
    If its not too late count me and Blu (afghan) in
    cheers
    wal
    Never too late Wal

And your cheque arrived today for you and Blu --- looking forward to seeing you both again.

All the best Mick

Never too late Wal

And your cheque arrived today for you and Blu --- looking forward to seeing you both again.

All the best Mick
    Yahay!!

Nice one.

Just a thought, Mick. Did you ever manage to confirm if CrazyKev would be coming for this one?

That dawg just lurves Kev's sausages!!!

CrazyKev??

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Just a thought, Mick. Did you ever manage to confirm if CrazyKev would be coming for this one?

That dawg just lurves Kev's sausages!!!
    Any good on this one, Mick?

As the numbers are coming together nicely, would it be viable for Kev to be able to treat us with his gastronomic delights??