Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonfire Boinger Bash ?

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Great stuff Papa Cleary. Tried it twice now, even bought a little home with me - ideal with coffee. Its sippin' stuff, big sips too........!
    Mmm, now that's a thought......

Could I be really cheeky and rude and take a little home with me, Mr Cleary snr?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Jon Budd?

Was getting worried just now, thinking Jon's not confirmed yet.

I think you said you were coming again this time, Jon? Wouldn't be the same without you, sir.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Mmm, now that's a thought......

Could I be really cheeky and rude and take a little home with me, Mr Cleary snr?
    That's not a problem Tony a bottle of the devils brew has your name on it, the percentage has not yet been decided, could be dependent on how much co-codemol we can get our hands on
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    That's not a problem Tony a bottle of the devils brew has your name on it, the percentage has not yet been decided, could be dependent on how much co-codemol we can get our hands on
    THANK YOU!!!!

Sounds like it'll be prudent to take it easy, then!

I know I asked this last bash but was stacked out with work and couldn't make it, but! What would be the cut off date please for this one?
    Tempting fate here, but at the mo, next week doesn't look overly busy.
    Cheers,
    Jamie.

The only thing is, even if I CAN sort the Saturday, I won't be able to stop over, so can't indulge.
    So when will you be there Tony? I wouldn't want to miss you! I've been looking at tents, but decided I was too old for that game so will curl up and fester in the car

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    I know I asked this last bash but was stacked out with work and couldn't make it, but! What would be the cut off date please for this one?
    Tempting fate here, but at the mo, next week doesn't look overly busy.
    Cheers,
    Jamie.
    Hi Jamie

I would prefer to have the cutoff point tomorrow night as I mainly use the cheque list to order the portaloos, I already have the insurance in place as there is a minimum charge with the NFU for up to 100 folks.

I need a good idea of numbers before Monday afternoon at the latest so I can order the portaloos, I'm looking to order just the one at present but that could change over the weekend.

So in reality I need to know ASAP now so I can finalise the job.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by severnsider View Post
    So when will you be there Tony? I wouldn't want to miss you! I've been looking at tents, but decided I was too old for that game so will curl up and fester in the car
    Sunday's sorted and fine, guaranteed.

The Saturday I'm still working on.

Bummer!! Will obviously do all I can to be there on the Saturday, but holidays all used up. The only option is to take it as an unpaid day (which I can obviously live with, it is the Bash, after all), but the boss really doesn't like us taking Saturdays off.

So, is Dave (Trumpetier) single, or was it all just a little banter from around the fire at the September Bash?

Why? Well, one of Sarah's friends, when Sarah told her what she bought me for my burpday prezzie, asked if she could come and have a play? I said to tell her that she ought to come to the Bash. She used to live in Australia and shot guns there. Sarah's sent her a message...will advise the outcome.

Dave, she's single and loves guns, apparently.

So, is Dave (Trumpetier) single, or was it all just a little banter from around the fire at the September Bash?

Why? Well, one of Sarah's friends, when Sarah told her what she bought me for my burpday prezzie, asked if she could come and have a play? I said to tell her that she ought to come to the Bash. She used to live in Australia and shot guns there. Sarah's sent her a message...will advise the outcome.

TonyL's Quigley Hollow Boinger & Introdutions Agency eh Tone - terrific mate.

Can we site it next door to the Slinger69 School of Charm & Deportment for Young Ladies?

Are you still Going to Sheffield Tone?

If so can I PM you an order in the a.m.?

Thanks
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    TonyL's Quigley Hollow Boinger & Introdutions Agency eh Tone - terrific mate.

Can we site it next door to the Slinger69 School of Charm & Deportment for Young Ladies?

Are you still Going to Sheffield Tone?

If so can I PM you an order in the a.m.?

Thanks
    I'll be in Sheffield in the morning, Gwyn!

I'll be in Sheffield in the morning, Gwyn!
    Never mind - thanks anyway Tone.
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

So, is Dave (Trumpetier)

I'm always interested Tone .as long as there not more butch than me ........are you going to tell me she's a size 8/10 with long dark hair, loves walking/camping.....looks drop dead gorgeous.....oh and has a great personality ?....if yes I'll take two
    Last edited by Trumpetier; 31-10-2014 at 06:11 AM.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    I'm always interested Tone .as long as there not more butch than me ........are you going to tell me she's a size 8/10 with long dark hair, loves walking/camping.....looks drop dead gorgeous.....oh and has a great personality ?....if yes I'll take two
    And she's German and here surname is Weihrauch.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    And she's German and here surname is Weihrauch.
    Bloody hell man, I'd become a bigamist for that!!