Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonfire Boinger Bash ?

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Many Happy Returns Mick for yesterday, just just got back from Scarborough yesterday, computer on the blink when I switched it on, it was doing anything other than what i wanted, hopefully sorted, will be off line again next week though.

Cheers

Mel
    Last edited by Chippendale; 15-11-2014 at 05:20 PM. Reason: grammar/spelling

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Cheers lads

I'd actually forgotten it was my birthday today, having been a bit busy during the last couple of weeks.

But never fear I was watching telly earlier and I've treated myself by adopting a Snow Leopard.

I don't know when it will arrive but I've sent Shirl to Morrisons for a couple of tins of Whiskers just in case it's hungry when it gets here.

As the targets are still all set up in the field, I may have a go at hitting that bloody bucket over the weekend.

All the best Mick
    Nice one on the Snow Leopard, Mick.

Did you manage to get a plink in today?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Many Happy Returns Mick for yesterday, just just got back from Scarborough yesterday, computer on the blink when I switched it on, it was doing anything other than what i wanted, hopefully sorted, will be off line again next week though.

Cheers

Mel
    Hey, Mel.

You left without taking your pork and stuffing sandwiches last week!!

I'm sure they wouldn't have gone to waste, though.......
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Cheers for all the birthday wishes lads.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Did you manage to get a plink in today?

Did I buggery Tone

I've spent most of the day lying underneath a barge welding holes in the hull.

But I have found time this week to rip my .177" 77k apart and as we suspected the bottom sear on the Rekord was fouling on the woodwork.

I didn't alter the stock like you did Tone --- I altered the bottom sear a little with an angle grinder.

So now it's sorted I'll have little plink with it in the morning.

All the best Mick

Did I buggery Tone

I've spent most of the day lying underneath a barge welding holes in the hull.

All the best Mick
    So, a buggery barge, then?

But I have found time this week to rip my .177" 77k apart and as we suspected the bottom sear on the Rekord was fouling on the woodwork.

I didn't alter the stock like you did Tone --- I altered the bottom sear a little with an angle grinder.

So now it's sorted I'll have little plink with it in the morning.

All the best Mick
    Yep, you did mention that the length of the arms had changed from earlier to later ones.

Glad you sorted it......IT FELT BLOODY AWFUL !!!

Have a nice sesh in the morning!!

Yep, you did mention that the length of the arms had changed from earlier to later ones.

Glad you sorted it......IT FELT BLOODY AWFUL !!!

Have a nice sesh in the morning!!

Hi Tone

The 77 had never been a problem before but it had been in my workshop gun cabinet since September's bash and I reckon the damp air had swelled the wood a bit causing the problem.

I've also lubed Rusty's spring up with some red rubber grease after Maz's comment last Sunday.

When I asked him what he thought of he gun he said it was Crap and twangy --- no wonder it was, I'd forgot to take her apart to lube the spring up after I set her up.

I have to go over to the range in the morning anyway as one of the Shetlands is traumatised --- I just wished some blokes would realise neigh means neigh.

All the best Mick

Hi Tone

The 77 had never been a problem before but it had been in my workshop gun cabinet since September's bash and I reckon the damp air had swelled the wood a bit causing the problem.

I've also lubed Rusty's spring up with some red rubber grease after Maz's comment last Sunday.

When I asked him what he thought of he gun he said it was Crap and twangy --- no wonder it was, I'd forgot to take her apart to lube the spring up after I set her up.

I have to go over to the range in the morning anyway as one of the Shetlands is traumatised --- I just wished some blokes would realise neigh means neigh.

All the best Mick
    Glad Rusty's sorted, Mick!

If that poor little pony is still in a bad way after a week, that bloke-who-shall-remain-anonymous, DAVE (oops) must have done something REALLY out of order.

Hope the pony's okay.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Hey, Mel.

You left without taking your pork and stuffing sandwiches last week!!

I'm sure they wouldn't have gone to waste, though.......
    No I had them in the pocket of that sleeveless jacket, nearly forgot my cover and chair though.
    Nice day meeting all the lads again, thoroughly enjoyed it,can't wait or the June bash, tried the gas rams very smooth.
    This computers going all to cock again, my lads having it next week, we are away again to Scarborough for a few days so I won't be needing it.

ATB
    Mel

All the best Mick
    How's that poor pony, Mick?

Dave's gone a bit quiet........

So, did you manage to get a plink in?

Cool Message from aitch20

Wahay!!

Just received a message from Paul, aitch20.

Paul, so, so nice to hear from you.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope the council are not going to try and sue for damage to the pavement!!

I hope all goes well in January with your surgery.

You've been missed at the last two Bashes and, I'm sure I speak for everyone involved, we all look forward to seeing you in good health at the next Bash.

All the best, my friend.

Wahay!!

Just received a message from Paul, aitch20.

Paul, so, so nice to hear from you.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope the council are not going to try and sue for damage to the pavement!!

I hope all goes well in January with your surgery.
    'ya.
    You've been missed at the last two Bashes and, I'm sure I speak for everyone involved, we all look forward to seeing you in good health at the next Bash.

All the best, my friend.
    Enjoyed our chats last Summer Paul (Family, Teaching, PE, waiting lists etc.)

Beaming good vibes at ya!
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Good to hear from you Paul. hope to see you at the next bash mate

So, did you manage to get a plink in?

No Tone

I only had time to clear up and put everything away for the winter.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Good to hear from you Paul. hope to see you at the next bash mate

Glad to hear you're on the mend Paul.

I'm sure everyone wishes you a speedy recovery and are hoping your computer stops throwing a six.

I'll PM you later regarding the pond.

All the best Mick