Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonfire Boinger Bash ?

Cheque posted.

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Just checked the coast will be clear for that weekend. Count me in, I'll sort out a cheque shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoe01 View Post
    Its an LGU I have....I will have to see what I have going on, i doubt the Mrs will come for this as it will be to cold for her but i may be up for it for 1 night maybe....plus side is I now have my Transit crew van so I have wheels and room for the tent etc with ease.

So I am a maybe....
    Hope you can make it, Tone.

A Boinger Bash just wouldn't be the same without a Bigtoe!

...Although, last weekend I could have given you a run for your money....three MAHOOSIVE toes, and foot swollen on top and bottom.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    Fair to say I need little persuasion for this

I've been messing with the old '77 since the last bash so it'll be interesting to hear opinions on how it's going. Need to grab a set of special Nickelbum guides to put in that spring I was kindly given last time if possible too.
    Good man. Be nice to see you again, Wills.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Pork and stuffing cobs sorted for Saturday night.

Any additional catering will be dependant on the final head count.

All the best Mick
    Oh dear, I can taste those beauties NOW!!!

Nom nom nom.

Mick, if it turns out that I can't come for the Saturday daytime, what about if I brought Sarah and three or four horrible little TonyLs for the bonfire and pork rolls?

If I have to work, it'll be, like 8.30 ish at the earliest until we could get there.

If it's a no no, no problem.

And still hoping I can blag the day off.
    Last edited by T 20; 03-10-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maz001471 View Post
    Hello Mick me and my mate will probably come down for the weekend,
    all being good .
    Cheers Maz.
    Marvellous!

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Just checked the coast will be clear for that weekend. Count me in, I'll sort out a cheque shortly.
    Fantastic!! Be great to see you again.

Mick; at this rate, the numbers are going to be higher than at the September Bash!

Anyone heard how Dave (Wonky Donky) is these days?

And where have Aitch, Hal and Neil 180 gotten to recently?

Missing all of ya, chaps.

CLOGGER is offline Ex proud Yorkshireman, Now soft southern shandy drinker
    Well well, I thought I could sense another Bash in the autumn air.

I've made representations to the current Mrs Clogger, and I'm to be allowed out to play with the boys again, so long as I promise to wear my longjohns!
    So count me in Mick, and book me a chair space near the bonfire. A cheque will be sent on to you with all due speed.

I can't wait for November, to catch up with all of you Diehards again, especially Maz to see how his artillery calibre (.25) HW80 is doing and if he's sorted out it's favourite ammo.

I noticed that someone had mentioned "Higham on the Hill blues" - perhaps we should ask our Scots musician friend Graeme to pen us a song by that name.
    Btw, Graeme tells me that he'd clocked up over 1300 miles on his road trip by the time he got back to his north of Glasgow home.

Ooooooo! Just had a thought for Nick Tinbum - if Blackbeard can come will he be needing a lift from Bristol? I intend to be making my way up from Clevedon on (early) Saturday morning if that's any use to him, but he'll have to cut down on his baggage!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again at Airgun Valhalla.

Alastair

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Jakes up for it, so we're coming. Can you send me payment details again. Anyone need a lift from the Norwich area, have room, leaving 330 friday afternoon.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave the Frame View Post
    Jakes up for it, so we're coming. Can you send me payment details again. Anyone need a lift from the Norwich area, have room, leaving 330 friday afternoon.

Dave
    Hi Dave

Glad you and Jake can make it, I've put payment details in the opening post now :-

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....e-Boinger-Bash

I'll probably tidy the opening post up up a bit more tonight.

I just thought I'd ask if folks were up for this --- I'm a bit gobsmacked by the response.

Camping and Shooting in November --- you're all mad.

All the best Mick

I just thought I'd ask if folks were up for this --- I'm a bit gobsmacked by the response.

My wife said the same thing ,but she dug out the chq book and said she'll post it off for me first thing the next day .... Said I should go on Thursday again like before :-)))

Is that good thing ???

KA....Boooooooiiiiinnnnnggggggg !!!

Quote Originally Posted by chris.allum View Post

My wife said the same thing ,but she dug out the chq book and said she'll post it off for me first thing the next day .... Said I should go on Thursday again like before :-)))

Is that good thing ???

KA....Boooooooiiiiinnnnnggggggg !!!
    I'm up for a Thurs arrival if you are matey
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Cheques Received today from Chris Allum (new Bruce) and Gwyn (Slinger 69) --- looking forward to seeing you lads.

I've already started sorting things out and rang Little Eddy today and ordered the bonfire --- it arrives on Monday.

I actually managed to talk to Crazy Kev today as he has spent the last two days in hospital having a brain scan --- you have to give the NHS it's due they stuck at it and actually managed to find one.
    There's a few different ways Kev can cater for us, but I said we'd make the final decision on the catering nearer the event when we had a better idea of numbers.

All the best Mick

I hope the Crazy Kev's okay; please pass on my best wishes, Mick.

Did you have any thoughts on the Saturday evening TonyL and family invasion, just in case I can't sort the Saturday daytime off?