C.C.L. September '14

C.C.L. (Classic Carbon League) results for September ('14 ) are:

R.R.

Ian Jones - 273.
    Paul Wray - 268 (Thanks Kev )
    Shaun Bell - 257

R.M.T.C.

No scores returned for the first , last or second week so -

the man from Del Monte says "Nil points".
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    C.C.L. (Classic Carbon League) results for September ('14 ) are:

R.R.

Ian Jones - 273.
    Paul Wray - 268 (Thanks Kev )
    Shaun Bell - 257

R.M.T.C.

No scores returned for the first , last or second week so -

the man from Del Monte says "Nil points".
    The Carbon Classic League has always been shot in the first week of every month - so we will shoot it next week..and since you have shown some renewed interest (now that you have jumped ship again) we will even share the results with you this time too

It is getting very hard to keep up with your new hormonal mood swings and the way it affects your judgement and loyalties - not to mention the multi-toilet choice you now have ( good job the new sewers are now in operation) but we are delighted to see you when you "swing" by our way and enjoy your company ( if not your scores).

Keep blowing the carbon - it has much more "character " than straight air
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    The Carbon Classic League has always been shot in the first week of every month - so we will shoot it next week..and since you have shown some renewed interest (now that you have jumped ship again) we will even share the results with you this time too
    So, your four weeks behind with your September CCL results?

If you shoot the CCL from today (the 1st) until next Tues (7th), thats the first week in October so your scores will go into the October results.
    Try to shoot the MPL, the next round is Octobers, any time in the month. Im patient and will wait for your scores.

So, your four weeks behind with your September CCL results? :roll eyes

If you shoot the CCL from today (the 1st) until next Tues (7th), thats the first week in October so your scores will go into the October results.

Try to shoot the MPL, the next round is Octobers, any time in the month. Im patient and will wait for your scores.
    You are so kind and patient - the new you - Thankyou!

You are so kind and patient -
    My generosity is only exceeded by my good looks (and height).

So, its past the first week in the month . well past and the only score I have received for October is from RMTC is Mike Swales ( a very tidy 279! ).

So, lets forget all this 'first week - last week' malarky for the CCL and MPL. ANYTIME that month so you have until the 31st October to get some scores in.
    Last edited by I. J.; 13-10-2014 at 04:10 AM.

So, its past the first week in the month . well past and the only score I have received for October is from RMTC is Mike Swales ( a very tidy 279! ).

So, lets forget all this 'first week - last week' malarky for the CCL and MPL. ANYTIME that month so you have until the 31st October to get some scores in.
    There is not the level of interest that we would like to see in the 10 meter Classic Carbon League at the moment, but as our new members settle-in and see just how nice these highly under-rated match pistols shoot I am sure this will change.
    Last edited by zooma; 13-10-2014 at 03:25 PM.

There is not the level of interest that we would like to see in the 10 meter Classic Carbon League at the moment, but as our new members settle-in and see just how nice these highly under-rated match pistols shoot I am sure this will change.
    Im sure it will as CO2, IMO, is well under rated. This http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...l?sort=6&o=180 is one of my compt cards (signed in advance and witnessed ) that I shot on Sunday. I also shot a 42 so ended with a total of 277. Mikes pipped me in the CCL this month but theres more scores to come in yet.
    It will also help your members, new and old alike, if they have a full month to shoot their compts cards in and not just restricted to one week be it the first, last or middle. Any date in October is the date to shoot the CCL (and MPL). So they have until midnight 31st to get their results in. Come on Bob use a bit of your charm to get them shooting Failing that - bribe em!
    Last edited by I. J.; 13-10-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Im sure it will as CO2, IMO, is well under rated. This http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...l?sort=6&o=180 is one of my compt cards (signed in advance and witnessed ) that I shot on Sunday. I also shot a 42 so ended with a total of 277. Mikes pipped me in the CCL this month but theres more scores to come in yet.
    It will also help your members, new and old alike, if they have a full month to shoot their compts cards in and not just restricted to one week be it the first, last or middle. Any date in October is the date to shoot the CCL (and MPL). So they have until midnight 31st to get their results in. Come on Bob use a bit of your charm to get them shooting Failing that - bribe em!
    A sensible attitude to competition shooting IMHO - our external postal comps have a date by which scores should be returned. It is a system which works well.

Why should MPL and CCL be any different?; it allows for illness, holidays, work commitments and shift patterns and unforeseen problems to enable as many shooters as possible to compete, which is what we are trying to achieve is it not?

ATB
    Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

CCL matchcard 50ex50

Your soooooo jammy . Another 50ex50. Where do you get them from?

Mike