Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
Im sure it will as CO2, IMO, is well under rated. This http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...l?sort=6&o=180 is one of my compt cards (signed in advance and witnessed ) that I shot on Sunday. I also shot a 42 so ended with a total of 277. Mikes pipped me in the CCL this month but theres more scores to come in yet.
It will also help your members, new and old alike, if they have a full month to shoot their compts cards in and not just restricted to one week be it the first, last or middle. Any date in October is the date to shoot the CCL (and MPL). So they have until midnight 31st to get their results in. Come on Bob use a bit of your charm to get them shooting Failing that - bribe em!
A sensible attitude to competition shooting IMHO - our external postal comps have a date by which scores should be returned. It is a system which works well.

Why should MPL and CCL be any different?; it allows for illness, holidays, work commitments and shift patterns and unforeseen problems to enable as many shooters as possible to compete, which is what we are trying to achieve is it not?

ATB
Mike.