Thread: HRPC Home shoot Results 12/10

HRPC Home shoot Results 12/10

Just want to say that this was another great mornings shooting, with a real bad day for weather yesterday it was nice to be out in the woods again! Thank you to everyone that was there early setting up and was around to help us pull things back in

It was a great morning and one that I have to say helped me brush the cobwebs off that had built up after a few weeks of me not shooting, plus it was nice to get back in to the fun banter that was flying about... I never know what's going to happen when we all get together lol

Okay scores

Rob S 51 O
    Ross F 48 O
    Terry E 48 O
    Andy B 48 O
    Brian B 46 O
    Duane S 43 O
    Ben L 47 O
    Simon H 42 O
    John D 36 O
    Mike M 35 O
    James W 36 22
    Tanya W 35 22
    Dave D 45 R
    Colin M 41 R
    Alan B 39 R

Just a quick thank you to Dave for putting up with me all morning I must have driven you to despair lol, But despite listening to me you put in a awesome score ! Plus it was done with you shooting the course all kneeling apart from the two standers

But once again thank you all for your on going support and the next even you need to brace yourselves as the Open is coming up

Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Always a pleasure to shoot with you Rob , well shot mate .

Really enjoyed shooting the old Prosport , very satisfying when I actually got one down !

Atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Cracking day

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Always a pleasure to shoot with you Rob , well shot mate .

Really enjoyed shooting the old Prosport , very satisfying when I actually got one down !

Atvb

Dave
    Another cracking days shooting and I hope all the lads (and Lass) enjoyed themselves as much as I did. Even the weather was good to us and after all teh rain it was nice to see our stream in full flow again. Even nicer to drop the rat into the water, very satisfying splash lol. Am already looking forward to the next one.

Well done to Jonathan, glad you enjoyed your first outing on a full 30 shot course and a nice score for a newbie.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Cheers Terry it was a great morning, looks like we used up all the good weather for the week. Looking forward to the next one.

John