Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Could you give a rough value of this rifle please gents?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    Don't forget you need to fill a PCP either using a diving cylinder or a hand pump so budget for that as well. If you are a member of a club or live near a gun shop they may well fill it for you for between 30p and a £1 a go but that is only 40-70 shots and I can empty a one of my rifles in 10 mins of fun shooting.
    On that subject, Gimly is not far at all from Atherton Indoor Range who offer free air for the duration of one's visit, which is nice.

Having your own charging gear at home is definitely something you should budget for though.
    Last edited by 512k; 21-10-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Hi guys, after trying to digest as much of your input as possible I have decided against the multi shot option for the reasons Bjacobs571 mentions. I also should have stated that when my boy is shooting I won't be. Tuesday nights are my nights for shooting and I will be taking Stevie on Saturdays for his range time. I still want him to have a pcp for xmas but I also want him to earn his stripes on a springer.So after weighing up the pros and cons and gun sizes and shapes I have decided to go for a new single shot s200 for christmas as long as the size fits and a springer dinger for his birthday in April.

nice to see you are doing all the right things, for the right reasons.