Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: valuation of original mod 50

Nice honest gun, wish I could be in the running but not in the UK at the moment. Have a bit of a model 50 addiction... not entirely sure how many I have

Dispassionately, it looks like the rearsight is from a later Diana, normally they have a smaller type of rearsight, looks just like the very bottom sight in the pic here: http://www.maltashootingsports.com/i...rws_sights.jpg

Then again perhaps the very latest model of your style of gun (pre- the blocky stock types) may have had that sight.

Who knows, the "proper" ones tend to break so everything is possible.

I'd say £140 posted to start off with.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Yours is in excellent order so you should get the higher valuation. There are quite a lot of 50's about and non were particularly powerful/near the limit. However, they shoot well and look fantastic.
    Good luck with the sale; someone should be happy.

Many thanks 😃]

Yes, letting you know pics work - nice looking gun. I'd be happy to own it.
    Sadly, I've no idea of the value. But someone will.

Bru

Whoops - due to PC probs didn't realise you'd had replies concerning pics
    Last edited by laverdabru; 23-10-2014 at 05:32 PM. Reason: PC probs
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Nice one

Mr 'Original' or James as we all now know

As Air Tech said it looks 'honest' (ie not messed with externally) & I also think he is right about the rear sight BUT Diana/Original/M&G iron sights changed frequently during production runs.
    What I can say is the Globe Fore Sight looks good & they are the most difficult to replace.

I HAVE () to stay away from any pricing advice/discussion but I (me, myself personally ) wouldn't part with that gun for less than 150 smackers, if I was the owner. (Purely Theoretical Musings).

Actually, my real advice would be to keep the gun unless you have some particular "issues" with having a gun at home, because you'll never get anything that good for that sort of money