Thread: Proof that reasonable deals come up on Gunstar

Proof that reasonable deals come up on Gunstar

This Senior was still for sale by a dealer this morning. (I didn't buy it, but someone got a fair deal).
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Had loads of good deals off Gunstar over the past couple of years, including a cased RAM SIG .43 pistol for £50. Also a boxed Crosman SA6 for £75. Never had a problem.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

webley bargain

i rang at just past 9am was told it sold in seconds yestedrday afternoon. bargain

Quote Originally Posted by splosh! View Post
    i rang at just past 9am was told it sold in seconds yestedrday afternoon. bargain
    Oh, I didn't realise it was sold yesterday. Still, shows bargains are out there, even if you have to be quick.

I think I paid about £80 or £90 for my straight grip Senior (sn 2043), from here - and had to be quick off the mark then. But it had Webley Junior grips fitted and I had to wait a year or more until pre-War Senior grips came up on the auction site. I got a slightly damaged pair for £20 or so, so it was worth the wait.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

A Straight Grip Senior for £165 that appeared to be in good condition was a bargain for someone, so they do occasionally crop up on G*.

you guys think thats cheap

Quote Originally Posted by ratshot5 View Post
    you guys think thats cheap
    Prewar Straight grip Senior in that condition ( If the ad was accurate ) - way too cheap for a trade seller

thay are out ther

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Prewar Straight grip Senior in that condition ( If the ad was accurate ) - way too cheap for a trade seller
    sound mad but i was told by bellper tackle +gun that they contatacted the owner to bring the pistol in as had loads of intrest on g star but then he desided not to sell du to all the intrest ?sounds mad but b4 i got that message last nite i had all ready rang the shope and was told it was sold monday ? so this may or may not have sold .but nice straight gripps do turn up i had one that been left in the back of a gun shope frome the 1930s never sold it as ther was a pin missing the pistol looks brand new ,The price £160

Ive had several good deals off Gunstar - and no, they have not been Wobbly Webleys.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk