Thread: Who goes to Dukinfield Air Rifle Club?

Who goes to Dukinfield Air Rifle Club?

Hello all, I've started going to the club over the last few weeks. Everyone I have spoken to down at the range has been really helpful. After last nights trip to the range I can hit pretty consistently from 10yrds - 34yrds after a nice chap giving me some free tutoring I'm really happy with my progress in three sessions.
    I was wondering if anyone on here goes to ducky range? I'm the new fat guy with the full beard lol

Bigtoe goes regularly as does DaveGee

Others on here I am not sure.

I've been a couple of times with Bigtoe and had a good time

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post

I've been a couple of times with Bigtoe and had a good time

Matty
    You heard it here first

Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    You heard it here first
    Filthy Richard... just filthy
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Good group of lads

I live in north wales and stay with my cousin in Stockport ( woodley as she says) every- other month or so for the weekend so her husband and I used to go to the old building but since they moved have been once ,the only problem for me was the lift it was not working and been disabled got as far as the ballet school below and needed a rest finally made it just as good as the old range was better pistol range, free air for PCP,s its £9 for three hours for non members and less for members, Alf was on patrol the saturday I was there always have a good mornings shooting and a good brew ,best pick up your bacon butty on the way up as its a long way back down.Its well worth the visit shame its not open more and longer on a saturday but you need members to step up and say I will help you run the section as you always need range marshalls but all in all a good bunch of lads,Dave Gee was missing the Saturday I was there busy riding his bike around Failsworth Next visit arranged for December hope the heatings on
    HW 97k s/s laminated stock.Hw 98k cs500 stock,CZ 457 varmint.Tika T3x Super Varmint 223 rem. an HW95k having sneaked back in Browning 725 12g sporter, pair of 525 sporters,SX3 Red Performance

Heating?

What heating!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinnie56 View Post
    What heating!!
    LOL

thermal undies and a warm jacket...

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoe01 View Post
    LOL

thermal undies and a warm jacket...

after the stairs im bloody warm for hours