Hello. I posted a thread a little while ago about the breach and what looked like a split, so I would like to clear a couple of things up.
It is still so much more accurate than anything that I have ever used. I have now realied that I am not so bad as I thought I was!!
The body looks and feels as if it is plastic but I can assure you that it is metal and machined accuritly enough for it to be hard to see the joint ( admitted 70+ eyes but new specs.)
Stripping is a piece of cake. 2 allans on the trigger guard, lift stock to clear the gauge and slide off. All will become clear.
Now you can see the cover that covers the trigger group etc. it is held on by screws that are resessed into the cover, plain slotted. The bolt has flats that use a 6mm spanner to unscrew and the slide by the bolt has a screw holding it on.
Undo the screws and carefully lift the cover off. There are pivot pins that are not fixed into the halves of the body but may be I was lucky they all stayed in the main half. If you are slow and careful removing the cover there should not be any problem. Nothing went 'ping' and dissapeared.

Why did I take it apart? Well I found that the spring on the safety button was, in my opinion, too light and it was too easy for it to move enough to bring in the safety quite simply with the 'recoil' when fired.
A heavyer spring cured that. Personally I dont like manual safetys and would not use it anyway.
Appears to me to be well built and solid, we will see.
Thank you for reading.
Geoff.