Thread: Walther LP300 - new condition laminated left hand grip for sale or swap.

Walther LP300 - new condition laminated left hand grip for sale or swap.

I have a genuine new Walther blue and white laminated left hand grip to fit a Walther LP300 - it looks spectacular on the pistol and if I was left handed it would be perfect

However, I am right handed and so I have no use for this superb looking piece of woodwork.

I would like to find another air cylinder for my LP300 and I would be happy to swap this "as new" grip for a spare LP300 air cylinder or for a right handed grip in similar (as new) condition.

I am hoping to find a left handed shooter that has a mint LP300 pistol with a right handed grip that would be happy to make an exchange - or a similar left handed Walther LP300 owner who has a spare air cylinder and would like a nice new grip

Since there are very few UK Walther LP300 owners, and even less of them are likely to be left handed (or have a good condition spare cylinder to swap), most of the above is unlikely to happen so I would also consider selling it to raise some cash to buy myself a new spare cylinder - anyone interested?
    Last edited by zooma; 22-10-2014 at 10:21 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.