Thread: Falcon menace scopes, ffp or sfp what's the difference and which is best ?

Falcon menace scopes, ffp or sfp what's the difference and which is best ?

Title says it all really, I am looking to buy a falcon menace scope but I would like some advice on which to go for and if there any good!
    Thanks jim

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Quote Originally Posted by jim caffery View Post
    Title says it all really, I am looking to buy a falcon menace scope but I would like some advice on which to go for and if there any good!
    Thanks jim
    For the money they are good scopes and very robust, so happens I have one in the sales section that would suite you very nicely.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Quote Originally Posted by jim caffery View Post
    Thanks jim
    A zoom FFP scope zooms the image and the ret', so your aimpoints stay the same at any zoom (mag') position. If you like where the aimpoints fit, then its great, because they're the same at any mag'.

An SFP zoom scope zooms the image while the ret' remains a fixed size. This is good if i.e. your aimpoints don't quite fit at 9 mag', but make much more sense with your rig at 11 mag'. You just have to remember that changing the zoom, changes your aimpoints.

All the factory info is here: http://www.falconoptics.com/resources.php

HTH