Quote Originally Posted by Logunner View Post
PF 48hr, well packaged in a box.

PM me.
This /\

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
Another one of these 'is it alright' threads. Common sense should prevail. Remember firstly that we are not required to give a description of the goods being sent. This is important because I believe that an empty buddy bottle is NOT a dangerous item and therefore doesn't fall foul of the carrier terms and conditions. Secondly whatever the rules say the safety of the carrier network is VERY important. None of us has any wish to endanger anyone along the way such as a postie or sorter. Over the years I have sent a considerable number of buddy bottles through the post (please note NOT by special courier) either as part of a rifle or on their own and I have never had a problem of any kind with any of the shipments.
Personally I live my life applying principles of common sense and trying not to break the LAWS of the land. Petty regulations imposed by businesses are a different matter-I make a judgement call on them and take my chance. Provided I void the bottle first I believe that all I am sending is an empty aluminium container which poses no risk to anyone. Sending a full one is a different matter entirely and although I have sent partially full ones in the past I wouldn't do so today.
This /\

Avoid using PF24 make sure its completely empty,so its a danger to no one,and send it PF48....