Thread: DAYSTATE SPORTSMAN Mk11 pneumatics

DAYSTATE SPORTSMAN Mk11 pneumatics

I came on here to post this threading but got sidetracked onto the MOHAWK thread below ....Lol ! I did not want to make that chat 'wander' so am posting seperate here . It seems even more reason to post this now as I wish to ask if there are any other owners of these super airguns ...a little cumbersome compared to the Mohawk and not technically a true Single Stroke Pneumatic ...2 pumps . I am no fan of multi pumping pneumatics but 2 is fine by me . Who else has - any tips to share ? Useful in fieldwork or dead against ?

Quote Originally Posted by hebhaggis View Post
    I came on here to post this threading but got sidetracked onto the MOHAWK thread below ....Lol ! I did not want to make that chat 'wander' so am posting seperate here . It seems even more reason to post this now as I wish to ask if there are any other owners of these super airguns ...a little cumbersome compared to the Mohawk and not technically a true Single Stroke Pneumatic ...2 pumps . I am no fan of multi pumping pneumatics but 2 is fine by me . Who else has - any tips to share ? Useful in fieldwork or dead against ?
    I was looking one over last week. It was in .22 which put me off, so I didn't bite the pellet and left it on the shelf.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    I quite liked mine, but any kind of multi-pump (even just two) isn't ideal in the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    I quite liked mine, but any kind of multi-pump (even just two) isn't ideal in the field.
    This one would be

https://www.facebook.com/17835238887...type=3&theater

Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
    yeah That would be good only the fx have any thing like that but they want a lot of money for them

had a couple of the sportsman's both mk2 nicely made used to love my multi-pump had most going but not so much now

Multi'S

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    Well I've got an old AW in front of me from the 80's , reading an article on hunting - when nobody could afford the 'new' Pcp's and its surprising how many actually used multi pumpers in the field ...and mainly Crosman if you could'nt afford a Sharp Innova .
    I never liked them myself , but 2 strokes or better true single stroke pneumatics ...different altogether