Thread: phone in on radio scotland this morning regarding licensing

phone in on radio scotland this morning regarding licensing

Louise white will be accepting calls on the show this morning regarding the airgun licensing scheme.
    Donald

Well, i managed to get a call in... hope i came across alright! Hows my radio voice. Should i quit my day job!?
    Donald

Where did they get air rifles don't have serial numbers? Oh dear...easy how discussions can go completely off track very quickly.

I know mate.. I wished Id been able to listen to the run up before I went on - seems I was covering ground already covered... gah... maybe I should take tips from captain hindsight before phoning in to the radio again.

it seems that there is overwhelming opposition . either that or the supporters just dont care enough - which proves that its just political - hopefully its going to fall on its arse anyway - kenny macaskill is on his way out.
    Donald

Sounds like you got off your behind and made an effort Donald, so well done for standing up and being counted. Now if we all took Donald's lead, the truth may yet get out.

John

Very selective of Mr MacAskill choosing to leave out the fact that the bill would class plinking as an invalid reason to own an air rifle, notice I chose to use the word "RIFLE" rather than his choice of the word "WEAPON" another underhanded tactical mineuver on his behalf !.

The word "weapon" describes anything that can be used for a defensive or offensive purpose during times of conflict, when was the last time you heard of the military using a sub 12fpe "AIR RIFLE" not "AIR WEAPON" during times of conflict

The words "Scaremongering" and "political agenda" spring to mind !.

Quote Originally Posted by TORNADOS7 View Post

The words "Scaremongering" and "political agenda" spring to mind !.
    McAskill has a bee in his bunnet. This wudn't huv goat as far as it has wi'oot him bee'in oaf his trolley

(did you like my accent? sorry, its the J Walker talking)
    AA TX200, HFT 500, AS400 .22
    Daystate Grand Prix & Mk3
    Parker-Hale/PAX Phoenix Mk2: .22 & .177

Quote Originally Posted by KeithW View Post
    McAskill has a bee in his bunnet. This wudn't huv goat as far as it has wi'oot him bee'in oaf his trolley

(did you like my accent? sorry, its the J Walker talking)
    Not bad.....try having a go again, after a few more, you will be suprised how easy it becomes
    Good deals with.. Ian Tolley,roughshooter,billyboy,LUVGUNS,PINNACLE,TTL Paul,UK Neil,whitevanman574,learningcurve + Sarah,David TS,likom12.Sak,straut.tracker73,chris.e,,Loads more,to many to mention..