Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 'Ban Guns'- Daily Mirror Article and Poll

pity we cant sue them has a persecuted "minority", evrey one else is a persecuted "minority" why not us yes I know I am a cynical b, but this type of garbidge -press makes me want to throw up, why let the facts get in the way of an oppinionbiased and indefensable has an arguement on the part of this rag, which is only good has tomorrows chip paper

The righteous Left would have us believe that to criticise a subject you have little or no understanding of is bigoted, ignorant, prejudiced etc. Apparently it's different when they do it. So as a gun owner I'm clearly insane? Why do these conceited d1cks think their gut instinct and feelings reflect some sort of universal truth which can't be denied?

voted and posted on my facebook page with opinion .
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Well they have well and truly shot themselves in the foot with this one - just voted NO and the vote currently stand at 92% in favour of NOT banning guns.

I fully expected them to have rigged the vote and even if you clicked on NO it registered as a yes !!

No it is then......
    RAPID MK2 TTR2.
    BUSHNELL LEGEND 5-15-40

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    92% now for the 'No' vote