Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bankk transfers a cautinonary tale.

One of the best ways to deal with distance selling is if you know another member near by who could do the deal on your behalf.
    Its difficult and ruined by a small minority.

Good idea.
    There are many on here who could help.
    But it would need them to post the purchase too which is perhaps a lot to ask.
    There is no easy way with distance buying.

I find more than enough to buy locally!

Quote Originally Posted by FattMann View Post
    again, this guy was plausable in his posts, but thanks for your inputt. Nowadays unless its someone I know or have dealt with afore I will think long and hard before I part with any of my cash I hope my mistake will serve has a warning toall you others, numbers of posts are ireelivent, lenngth on the forum is irrelivent, there are scammers out there with 30 posts and 300 posts, just be aware.
    Hopefully you will get your money back in the end, Dave. You could always chase him in the small claims court if the police don't help.

Actually, I hate airguns. I'm just building up my post count and cred for one big score, after which you'll never see me again. Watch out.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Hopefully you will get your money back in the end, Dave. You could always chase him in the small claims court if the police don't help.

Actually, I hate airguns. I'm just building up my post count and cred for one big score, after which you'll never see me again. Watch out.
    no your one of the good guys, like the majority here
    but thanks for your input