Thread: HRPC HFT Results 26th Oct

HRPC HFT Results 26th Oct

What a great mornings shooting! And for a new members and visitors that joined us it was a nice introduction to our course, I hope you had a good morning

Once again the scores shows how the wind can play havoc when its around, still cant believe I missed a few of those shots!

Rob S 51 O
    Terry E 47 O
    Andy B 46 O
    Jonathan D 36 O
    Brian B 36 O
    Duane S 35 O
    James W 35 O
    Nick F 31 O
    John D 36 O
    Mike M 35 O
    Tanya W 36 22 +L
    James W 32 22
    Colin M 42 R
    Alan B 39 R
    Oliver 38 J

I just want to say that a massive well done to young Oliver for putting in a great score for his first HFT, and to shoot it with a rifle you have never used before is a double achievement! Great shooting young man

Thank you Tanya for being my shooting partner today

And I have to thank those who stuck around and helped bring things back in when we finished, I really appreciate all the help you do, and many hands make light work as they say

See you in a few weeks for the next one and I hope to catch most of you on Thursday night, Ohh can you remember to go to our website and add subscribe to the new newsletter so we can update you with further shoots.. That's open to non-members too if anyone's interested?

Cheers Guys
    Rob
    Last edited by helix; 26-10-2014 at 07:15 PM.
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Yeah and a huge thank you to that handsome bald bloke for opening the gates at stupidO'clock for the enjoyment of others .lol

Rob and I set a new shooting line which opens up the new course to twice the size , looks like it will be interesting!

Well done Oliver , great shooting .

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Happy Days

As always a really nice way to spend a Sunday morning.

Massive congratulations to young Oliver. His first time out shooting HFT and a great score. Especially when you consider that instead of using the AA200 he's gotten used to he had to use my R10, a massively heavy rifle for a ten year old. Not only that but he had no problem keeping up with me for the first half of the course. Excellent shooting young man.
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Yes another lovely morning, sun, company and excellent range what more could you ask for? Well a higher score for one, but I am taking the useful advise freely given over the last couple of shot to improve my range finding techniques and hold overs.

Thanks to Andy for being my shooting partner and I am not talking about Oliver.

Will not be there at the next shot so see you at the one after or down the club.

Jonathan D