Thread: Rochford agc 26th october results

Rochford agc 26th october results

Well another great, extremely busy day at the club on sunday from what I was told, very sad I missed it, but will be back in all my glory next time, dishing out the grub, but a big thank you to Andy and Ryan for filling in for me I can't believe how busy the clubs getting, loads of new faces, we had 80 people on site this week which is great, lots just happy to plink, some entering the comp but all in all as long as everyone is happy and we all shoot safely that's the name of the game really!
    Anyway here are the results of the brave people that entered:-

Harry Kalaydjian........58
    Les Marshall......56
    Earl Lange.........55
    Vince Holland....54
    Rex Bennett......54
    James Luff........51
    Andrew Bailey...49
    Wayne Bailey....47
    Chris Watson.....47
    John Miller........46
    Rachel Luff.......45 junior
    John Munns......43
    Lynn Webster...41 ladies
    Ray Webster snr.......40
    Annie Bailey.....37 ladies
    David Cook......37

. 22 class
    John Munns......47
    Mike Watson....39
    Paul Raven......38
    Kevin Bonham..36
    David Bonner...35
    Martin Lewis....34

Well done to all, if I've made any cock ups in the results i.e spelling of names etc let me know and I will ammend

See you in two weeks for our next open comp!
    Last edited by sexy-grub-lady; 28-10-2014 at 08:40 AM.
    Custom Sporting Mats & Hides -------- ROCHFORD AGC

MAD FOR IT

Cool

Thanks for a lovely day as usual guys. The only reason there were 80 people Karen was they were told that you would be there in all your glory serving us food. I will be back for the next one as well if that's the case, may be I should sponsor you with one of my outfits to wear. well done to Lucky Harry and blooming good shooting Les and Vince, I thought Earl actually got 55 though but our fault for not completing the cards properly anyway.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    Thanks for a lovely day as usual guys. The only reason there were 80 people Karen was they were told that you would be there in all your glory serving us food. I will be back for the next one as well if that's the case, may be I should sponsor you with one of my outfits to wear. well done to Lucky Harry and blooming good shooting Les and Vince, I thought Earl actually got 55 though but our fault for not completing the cards properly anyway.
    Haha Rex, I'm not sure what my glory is but I will defo be there in it, lol. Oh and Earl did get 55 and I have ammended the scores, it looked like a 3 on the scorecard
    Custom Sporting Mats & Hides -------- ROCHFORD AGC

MAD FOR IT

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Really enjoyed it even though I didn't get any food as someone mentioning no names Tony was dropping the spuds but the most enjoying thing was Neil Brown eating the last tart

On a serious note what a turn out and a lovely day with a moderate wind with great friends in our lovely wood

Always look forward to shooting at Rochford and I cant wait for the next open comp and see you all in a fortnight

Springer shoot

What a day

Just right,nice to see every one,good shooting to all that took place
    Will be back,see all next time

Les
    AA EV2 .177 MTC 10x44
    HW100T Ginb .177 MTC 10x44
    www.rochfordac.co.uk