Thread: Co2 bulk fill

Co2 bulk fill

Hi, after some advice on where to purchase a cylender to bulk fill my Steyr rifle - any ideas? Also I hear that Co2 fire extinguishers do the same job, is this correct?
    I don't need a massive tank just 1-2kg should suffice.

Thanks
    Chris

Hi

I use Adams gas 0800 1954445, great prices and no contract, don't worry about bottom feed (these are more expensive) I use a 3kg top feed and simply turn it upside down when filling, does exactly the same, think it paid about £18 for the bottle and then about £12 for each refill, when you no longer need it give the bottle back and they refund you for it. Refills are done on an exchange basis.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Perfect, thanks very much

I got a 2KG Co2 fire extinguisher to fill my walther CP2, you can get them for about £36 on the internet and my filling adapter screws on where the nozzle attached. As extinguishers are bottom fed you don't have to risk dropping them when you turn them over, just attach your cylinder and pull the trigger on the extinguisher and you are done. About £15 to refill I believe.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

air cylinders

We went to a dive shop who had all the kit and different size bottles. They can also re test the cylinder for you and the refill is quick and easy.

Think you talking about air not CO2

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Monk View Post
    We went to a dive shop who had all the kit and different size bottles. They can also re test the cylinder for you and the refill is quick and easy.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more