Thread: 32 Objective Scope More Magnification Options?

Question 32 Objective Scope More Magnification Options?

BBS Faithfull I've not really ventured too much into the realms of the smaller objective sized scopes.

In the past I've dabbled and had a few 2-7x32 Hawke type offerings but was wondering if there are any options out there with a little more magnification?

Something up to a 12 or 14 would be more ideal for my needs.

I really like the 32 size it certainly suits the rifle that my son and I are currently sharing so I would really like something with more mag but keeping it as low and lightweight as possible with the 32 being the max size objective that I require.

I'm not sure I've seen anything in the range I require say 4-12x32 or 4-14x32 etc anyone have any suggestions for something budget esq that would suit?

I know there are some cracking scopes out there with smaller objectives eg the Simmons WTC and Nikko Diamonds etc but most seem to be very low mag around 1.5-5 etc

Think JSR do the 3-9x32 anyone have any experience with that one? Although I really wanted something with more mag.

You shouldn't have a problem finding a 3-9x32, but the only 4-12x32 that I could find was a Burris - and that appears to be a discontinued model...

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    I just bought a bushnell sportsman 3-9x32 on here (2nd hand) - very good value for money
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

I'm a fan of Konus scopes and use a 3-9x32 on one of my air rifles. I think JB may have bought some from the same source as me previously. Anyhow, a search on t'bay shows a good deal on 3-9x32 Konus'.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    I'm a fan of Konus scopes and use a 3-9x32 on one of my air rifles. I think JB may have bought some from the same source as me previously. Anyhow, a search on t'bay shows a good deal on 3-9x32 Konus'.
    Yup, also a very nice scope for the money
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Burris Timberline 4.5-14x32 PA ....they do come up now and then ,but you could order from the USA.
    SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN OR LIVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU SUPPORT......SIMPLES

MTC Optics Viper Connect 3-12x32
    nil satis nisi optimum

Quote Originally Posted by deanw5262 View Post
    Burris Timberline 4.5-14x32 PA ....they do come up now and then ,but you could order from the USA.
    Please don't try to order these direct from the states yourself. They are powerful enough to be seen as sniper scopes and will be ITAR restricted. Official imports only.

Vortex do a 2.5-10×32

Quote Originally Posted by Black Beard View Post
    Please don't try to order these direct from the states yourself. They are powerful enough to be seen as sniper scopes and will be ITAR restricted. Official imports only.
    I ordered two just over 12 mths ago with no problems at all.
    SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN OR LIVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU SUPPORT......SIMPLES

Thanks for all the suggestions chaps

Plenty of food for thought I shall have a look around