well I had a bit of luck today.
went to a second hand tool shop to trade in some tools, came out fair and square with £40 cash and cracking big Record vice. I left my number and told the owner Im on the lookout for a lathe, and just at the last minute asked if he ever got any airguns in.

"well, a chap was in the other week looking at one I had and he cocked it without the action in the stock and broke it. he said "ill buy it. be back in a minute", and never returned." He goes through the back of the shop and comes back with a binbag.
Turns out to be a Mk5 Meteor with a broken linkage and glued and pinned stock. The proprietor then also produced a Webley Nemesis - "this needs a new piston. Tenner for both?"
I said "Ive got enough guns in bits at the moment" to which he replied "OK - how about you just take them away, I dont want them" !!

So.. after messing about with the nemesis, it occasionally holds air so Im assuming its just needing seals replaced.. its a bit bashed about and the rear sight leaf is broken off, but for FREE you cant argue - Ive always said Id get one of these at some point - my pal bought one new when they came out and I never really liked it, but because its a Webley - I really should have one for the sake of it!

So, anyone have the sizes written down for these orings? From what Ive read the information might be contained in Phil Bulmers stripdown guide from November 2007, but I vaguely remember reading this and I dont think there was any mention of non OEM parts.

Also, if any of you guys have had sealing issues with these - please enlighten me for what I should be looking out for.

thanks
Donald