Thread: Returning shooter

Returning shooter

Hello.
    I hope it's OK for this to be my first thread.
    I'm keen to return to target air pistol after a very long lay off.
    Since I am not worried about winning any medals, I'd like to combine it with a bit of nostalgia, and wtb what would be considered vintage now.
    If you have gathering dust in your attic, any of the old FWB spring pistol, Walther LP2/3 single stroke pneumatic series, pistols please do get in touch.
    Thanks for reading and I look forward to rekindling my passion for air pistols on this forum.

If you are looking for an air pistol to get you started again in 10m air shooting after a long lay-off then you need to look in the 'for sale' section here. FWB65's, LP2's etc sometimes appear or you might consider a Tau7 (CO2) - all very worthy budget target pistols to re-fire your enthusiasm. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by AC99 View Post
    If you are looking for an air pistol to get you started again in 10m air shooting after a long lay-off then you need to look in the 'for sale' section here. FWB65's, LP2's etc sometimes appear or you might consider a Tau7 (CO2) - all very worthy budget target pistols to re-fire your enthusiasm. Good luck!
    Cheers.
    I've actually sourced a beautiful mint standard LP3 with the original wooden target grips.
    The only problem is, that I'm left handed, so I'm looking for left grips.
    I'm sure I will eventually get a modern pistol once my scores justify the expense, but at the moment I'm really happy with this old beauty.