Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Webley MK VI

Last time I looked at the German web supplier, there was a flat fee of about £16 for carriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight View Post
    Last time I looked at the German web supplier, there was a flat fee of about £16 for carriage.
    In the end I orderd 12 and it cost me just over £40 with p&p not exactly cheep but as I wanted more carts I did not have much choice.

A few folk may be wishing to wait for a pellet firing version of this pistol.

Has anyone got the pellet firing version of the DW revolver by ASG? I'm wondering whether they are actually worth the wait?

Does the pellet reliably feed from the shell into the rifled barrel? What is the fps like; the bb version was only 3J/2fpe and now it's pushing a heavier lead pellet down a rifled barrel?
    Nope, but the Gletcher SW in pellet is worthwhile

Quote Originally Posted by short-carabine View Post
    Nope, but the Gletcher SW in pellet is worthwhile
    Just seen the Gletcher SW4 on Solware; looks remarkably like the DW4...but matt black and pellet version. I find the feel and balance of the 4" DW to be the best of them all, so that Gletcher looks interesting...as would be the Mk VI pellet version.

Just seen the Gletcher SW4 on Solware; looks remarkably like the DW4...but matt black and pellet version. I find the feel and balance of the 4" DW to be the best of them all, so that Gletcher looks interesting...as would be the Mk VI pellet version.
    The finish on the Gletcher is almost like Hammerite- won't wear off in a hurry. The SW4 shoots well, and you can buy spare shells from Germany, at a reasonable price.