Thread: Air Pistol Valuation Request

Air Pistol Valuation Request

I have been asked to find out the current valuations for the following pistols, as my club want to sell them as they are no longer being used due to the new PCP pistols that have been purchased and would be grateful for guidance:

Gamo Compact

Feinwerkbau Mod. 65

Feinwerkbau Mod. 80

Hammerli Master CO2 with wooden target grip (inc. adjustable palm shelf)
    Regards, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by discotwo View Post
    I have been asked to find out the current valuations for the following pistols, as my club want to sell them as they are no longer being used due to the new PCP pistols that have been purchased and would be grateful for guidance:

Gamo Compact

Feinwerkbau Mod. 65

Feinwerkbau Mod. 80

The FWBs should be worth at least £160 each if well used but properly maintained. Maybe quite a bit more if they've been well looked after, come in original FWB cases etc. Detailed pics help with valuations...
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by discotwo View Post

Gamo Compact

Feinwerkbau Mod. 65

Feinwerkbau Mod. 80

Club guns can have had a hard life or be hardly used and condition is everything in the collectable market...You'd need to supply more details than just a name for anything meaningful at all.

Thanks for replies to date, would like some more please to get a fair idea about price to advertise them.

I agree price, condition, etc sets the end price paid, but at this stage just looking for a fair price to start at. I do not think they have been used greatly at the club as most people used their own when I first joined. It is only since purchasing Steyr PCPs that there has been a surge in pistol shooting over the last twelve months.
    Regards, Phil