Thread: Mad monthly shoot and xmas meal 7-12-2014

Mad monthly shoot and xmas meal 7-12-2014

Evening all, this years Xmas meal will again be held at the hurdlemakers arms public house after the MAD monthly shoot. Everyone is of course welcome.
    There wont be any food at the shoot this month because of the meal afterwards.
    The shoot will of course be to UKAHFT rules and as its xmas we will make it even easier than usual.
    After the shoot is the meal at aprox 4pm and as i previously mentioned everyone is welcome (this includes F.T shooters, traitors, grasses and spring gun shooters).
    There are two menus to choose from, one priced at £21 and one at £26. I have the menus in hand but cant post them anywhere until chilly gets back from hols (unless anyone here knows how to get them from a iphone to here?), but theyre both quality and the only real difference is the steak options.
    If youd like come to the meal just text/ring me on 07449 895053. Please note spaces are limited to 50 and we have twenty odd already.
    cheers.
    rich.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Spiderboy; 09-11-2014 at 05:46 PM.
    M.A.D FOR IT!

ok i think i managed to load the menus up. any problems then please let me know and ill sort a physical copy.
    cheers.
    rich.
    M.A.D FOR IT!

Menus not opening for us Richard

matt n liz