Thread: Winter Diabolical 2015 - Jan 25th

Winter Diabolical 2015 - Jan 25th

Cambridge HFT Airgun Club are holding their infamous 'Winter Diabolical 2015’ HFT shoot at Shepreth on Sunday 25th. January.

A 30 target / 30 peg course definitely NOT to UKAHFT Rules ! A mixture of interesting shots, a few over the usual 45 yards and 3 or 4 novelty ones. Designed to challenge even the best of shooters… Yet shootable by all...

Everyone is welcome, members and visitors alike. Juniors must be accompanied by a responsible adult over 21.

The club is easy to find, either coming down from Cambridge / M11 turn off at Harston junction and head towards Royston. Or coming up from Royston take the Cambridge road. Shepreth is well signposted, head into the village and find the railway station. Head out of the village over the railway crossing past the station and about 400 yds it's the first farm on the left (Brook Farm)...

Drive along to the end of the dirt track to find the club. Please keep your speed below 15 mph within the farm !

Sunday 10 am latest book in for a 10:30 am start. Zeroing range is open from about 9 am to set up.

Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Open class, Recoiling, .22 and Junior.

Entry Fee : Visitors £7.00 Members £4.00 (includes Golden shot which is a separate non scoring 31st target for a cash draw)

For Club Info: Click Here

Tea, coffee, soft drinks and hot food at excellent prices from our fantastic catering crew...

Will be as challenging as ever, perhaps more so

See you there...

Tony

Less than a month to go now

bump
    HW100 .177 Panorama Theoben Panorama
    HW100 .22 Panorama HW97 Nikon

Lower woods set, uppper wood part way...

Roll on Sunday

Course is set we're all ready for Sunday

I know I am often accused of being sick enough to enjoy this but I'm not sure if I should use a safe word on this course or not.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Don't know about ******* safe words but should think there will be some ******* offensive language.
    Last edited by tugg; 23-01-2015 at 09:04 PM. Reason: ******* wanted to
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk