Thread: MTC Viper connect.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

MTC Viper connect.

Hi guys,

What is this scope like for the use on a sub 12 air rifle for short range vermin and for using night vision like the Note site etc on. I have seen one in the flesh and it looked and felt good, however i haven't tried it in the field for real life use.

Can anyone comment on the above scope please?

Many thanks in advance.

Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by 247sniper View Post
    Hi guys,

What is this scope like for the use on a sub 12 air rifle for short range vermin and for using night vision like the Note site etc on. I have seen one in the flesh and it looked and felt good, however i haven't tried it in the field for real life use.

Many thanks in advance.

Steve.

Nite Site = no no

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    Nite Site = no no
    Why's that mate?

It damages the scope look on the mtc website

It does not appear to damage the scope itself but may damage the twisting eye relief cup. As long as you turn the eye relief cup in so that it won't be holding the weight of the camera on it etc on it it should be fine???

It does not appear to damage the scope itself but may damage the twisting eye relief cup. As long as you turn the eye relief cup in so that it won't be holding the weight of the camera on it etc on it it should be fine???
    oh well, guess you know best

The owner of mtc is telling u its a no no but yet you still insist to no better takes gary c advise and dont use it as hes defo not going to be replacing yours when it breaks is he !!!

Disagree entirely...it snaps off the twisty bit as you put the rubber tube on..also the rubber tube has to be a shortened version...i know i had a perfectly good scope put a ns200 on it and it was then fit for scrap as i could not sell it if i wanted to ..Never put an NS200 on a connect

Hi guys,

Many thanks in advance.

Steve.
    No use for hunting in my opinion,on a cold misty morn or night the eye glass fogs up immediately,s funny its not been mentioned before.my expensive mistake!!