Bought one of these a few weeks ago and had a chance to use it in competition last weekend at the Rochford open.

First off either you like the 'connect' part of using the scope or you don't; you put your eye right upto the eyecup much like using a monocular so there is virtually zero eye relief.
Personally I love it even with glasses as you get repeatability on head position which is important when you can't adjust parallax, but also with the connect is that wide, panoramic, sky to floor, wonderful view.

The view with the connect is like you've been looking through all your other scopes as if they're pinhole cameras, it's a relevation it really is that good and allows you to keep a good eye out on what the surrounding wind is up to.

The reticle, mine has the SCB2 and it's pretty much perfect for me. I like fine reticles and the SCB is pretty fine but still more than visible even against dark targets in shade. Intersections are intelligent, I just wish I'd had time to range/shoot my 15-25yd mini kills before the comp as I was way off from what chairgun was telling me.

The mounting is interesting as the double saddle means you either double mount the front tube or buy the dedicated reach back mount. Go for the reach back mount as it's worth it.

The only negative I would say is that the clarity at the edge of the view is not as sharp as the centre view, but then this is probably due to how the optical system is set up in order to give you that wonderful view.

For £250 it's extremely good value but I would say go look through one before you buy as it is a marmite scope.