Thread: Westlake Alfa 357 MLR

Westlake Alfa 357 MLR

I should be getting mine this week, it’s on its way to me, been waiting a while, very excited.

Now as I have had to get a RFD transfer I was unable to get any powder from Alan.

The recommended powder is Herco, but as I am sure you are all aware there is not much of that about. The next recommendation was Blue Dot, I made several calls yesterday and it seems, around Kent anyway, that this is in short supply as well.

Anyone used anything else?

Dave
    It’s sometimes best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid rather than open your mouth and dispel all doubt…

Which RFD's did you try?

Wilson and Wilson, Country Ways, Chris Potter, John Forsey, and a few others I forget.

I have actually got to go Oxford way on Friday and there is Reloading Supplies, will ring them tomorrow, lets see what they got.
    It’s sometimes best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid rather than open your mouth and dispel all doubt…

The hunting lodge in East Peckham?
    http://www.kentguns.co.uk/ Paul is worth a shout, He also travels with work frequently and can sometimes pick up Kranks orders which is handy.
    Never hears of Platoon Stores doing reloading gear but you never know.
    Same for Pantiles Guns, brought Pyrodex from them but never thought to ask about Nitro powder

You may have tried these already but can't hurt.