Thread: A .45-70 Gov High Wall

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    go to diggle and you will have a great time there with richard and the lads as they are genuinely into bp shooting
    theys no rivalry or we are better than you attitude tac just good fun and help etc.....he is a bloody good shot though

There are several 1885 Hi-Walls up for auction in the current Holts catalogue, 2 Brownings, 2 WRAC, a Uberti and a C Sharps Arms, as well as a couple of Remington Hepburns but the star must be the Malcolm scoped 38-55 Stevens Model 49 Schutzen rifle circa 1910, if only i had the money!!

TB.

What distance are you hoping to shoot at, i am at Pual Lane but alot of our guys go to Diggle
    Horton

Quote Originally Posted by Horton View Post
    What distance are you hoping to shoot at, i am at Pual Lane but alot of our guys go to Diggle
    Horton
    do you mean the old paul lane or the new club at paul lane?
    i was and have been a member of paul lane for years but not recieved any info on rejoining this year

Finally got my barely-used Uberti replica with a nice long barrel and mid-range tang sights. Got three moulds, too, so's I can make up some loads that it likes. I would have liked one with a set trigger, but beggers can't be choosers when you live out in East Ganglia...

Right now I'm making wood chippings out of some nice old hickory, and what's left when I'm done will look something like a set of cross-sticks - more or less.

I lucked in to a generous pal who handed me a plastic bag with over 200 barely-used cases, too.

tac