Thread: Hertsmere collectors fair

Hertsmere collectors fair

Not sure if I have the spelling correct , but does anyone here have the 'SP' and is it worth a spin?

A bit of googling came up with:
    -This, and
    -This

Not much to go on, but it's a start. A number of sellers appear to do this and the Brum Fairs, so there may be lots of muzzleloaders/armour/militaria etc, airguns?

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    A bit of googling came up with:
    -This, and
    -This

Not much to go on, but it's a start. A number of sellers appear to do this and the Brum Fairs, so there may be lots of muzzleloaders/armour/militaria etc, airguns?

Nice one Nick, I might give it a go...

This is the 'twin' of the fairs held in Bristol by the same organiser.

Can't speak for Hertsmere of course, never been. For what it's worth the Bristol fairs
    have a lot of good quality antique firearms and militaria and a fair mix of things but airguns
    do not figure prominently at Bristol. There are the odd few and sometimes very little.
    But as with all the fairs who can say? you never know what might turn up.
    I wouldn't expect the levels of Brum or the Bisley fairs....but.....I could be wrong.

Chris.

Hi.
    I've been to the Birmingham fair (same company) and it too hd very interesting content but thin on air weapons.Plenty of pistols offered off ticket 'cos ammo is obsolete.Henry Krank's said they could fix nearly all of 'em up so you've got to be carefull what you buy!