Thread: Benjamin Franklin Model 312 Valuation with a view to selling here please...

Benjamin Franklin Model 312 Valuation with a view to selling here please...

Hi everyone, i have the above .22 multi pump rifle serial number H326364 which i would like a fair valuation on please, i will then start a separate for sale thread. No offers to buy on this thread please as it's against the rules and you may get into trouble. A friend has owned this rifle for a long time and for most of that time it has sat in his cupboard until he dug it out a few months ago and found that it would no longer hold air, he has since had a friend to have a look and it does now hold air and fire but we don't know what work was done to it so it may or may not need more work to get it up to scratch...
    Last edited by elewis411; 27-11-2014 at 02:18 AM.

Red face

Bearing in mind the poor cosmetic condition and suspect seals , if it was offered to me I would only offer £60-£70 for it, but I do already have this model in much better condition.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by flatrajectory View Post
    Bearing in mind the poor cosmetic condition and suspect seals , if it was offered to me I would only offer £60-£70 for it, but I do already have this model in much better condition.

Pete.
    Hi there and thanks for your knowledgeable opinion, the price isn't a million miles from what i was expecting actually...Thanks...Lewis...