Thread: Foresight Bead for FWB Sport MK III Barrel Weight Assembly.

Foresight Bead for FWB Sport MK III Barrel Weight Assembly.

As title, good condition, left over from a previous encounter with a MKIII, but long since sold the gun and only found the F/S Bead when looking for something else.

Looking for £10 posted for the item, please contact by E Mail : vicorgill@onetel.net if of any interest to you.

Would consider Sport Cocking Link and forward Sling Swivel fitting in px as have a bare Breach Block that I want to build up to a working assembly for use as a Barrel Test Jig.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post
    As title, good condition, left over from a previous encounter with a MKIII, but long since sold the gun and only found the F/S Bead when looking for something else.

Looking for £10 posted for the item, please contact by E Mail : vicorgill@onetel.net if of any interest to you.

Would consider Sport Cocking Link and forward Sling Swivel fitting in px as have a bare Breach Block that I want to build up to a working assembly for use as a Barrel Test Jig.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.
    You should have an email sir. To confirm I should like to buy this thank-you

Sold to the man above, subject to usual.

Vic Thompson.