Thread: Water testing

Water testing

Hi all
    I have a couple of ft/hft rifles , scopes and assorted equipment I'd like to sell/swop/px for a nice 10mtr rifle and thought I'd ask if any one has any experience of this kind of trade and has any advice ?

I'll take that as a no then ??

Hi Damo,

at the moment your post is a bit vague the title of your post doesn't explain its self to well "water testing"? try "Seeking Advice" also if you post what it is you have to Sell/swap/px, make/model, .22/.177, type of scope and equipment that you are wanting to move on and what it is that you are after. you may then get someone interested and get the advice that you are looking for.
    hope this helps

ATB
    Mike
    Last edited by happydad; 24-12-2014 at 07:49 AM.
    HFT.......SAVED MY SANITY 🤡
    59er HW100 barreled Steyr Lg110 + Sightron s111 10×42
    Beware the man with one gun.

Quote Originally Posted by happydad View Post
    Hi Damo,

at the moment your post is a bit vague the title of your post doesn't explain its self to well "water testing"? try "Seeking Advice" also if you post what it is you have to Sell/swap/px, make/model, .22/.177, type of scope and equipment that you are wanting to move on and what it is that you are after. you may then get someone interested and get the advice that you are looking for.
    hope this helps

ATB
    Mike

Whew thanks mike , Iv got a fair amount of stuff
    Quick list :
    Daystate mk3 ftr with a million bits ( slight exaggeration but you get the idea )
    Bushnell 4200 6-24
    AA s400 Gary cane stock
    AA ev mk1
    AA s200
    Anschutz butthook
    And more

What I would like walther lg 300 alutec ( the alutec bit isn't dead important cause Iv got a spare chassis )
    Not asking for offers on here really , just asking if anyone has made this kind of "swop" at any time with any pointers ?
    Last edited by Damo1; 24-12-2014 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Exaggerated

HI Damo,

I see what you mean
    In stead of looking to swap why don't you sell? you have some very nice equipment and rifles there. and i'm sure that you would get a better deal that way, even with a rough guess with what you have put there in the thread, you are looking at a £2000+ second hand

scope if SW £250-300
    Daystate Mrk3 £650 + bits?
    AA s400 GC Stock ???£200
    AA ev2 Mrk1 £450
    AA s200 is it a Mrk1,2 or 3 Mrk2 £250 Min, VG condition with a scope £350
    Anschutz butt hook epending on what type £100 - £200
    if your rifles all have scopes you can ask for more, and you state that you have more equipment
    you are sitting on a small fortune

or you could try sticking a thread in the "General" air gun section with the heading "Need advice on swaps"

hope you get the advice that you want and good luck with any sells.

ATB
    mike
    HFT.......SAVED MY SANITY 🤡
    59er HW100 barreled Steyr Lg110 + Sightron s111 10×42
    Beware the man with one gun.

Thanks guys , I'm in the process of hopefully selling the daystate as a hunting rig which should put some cash into the deal .
    Any one had any experience of the hammerli 10 mtr ( ar20 ) ?? I have zero ability and no dreams of going to the Olympics

Any one had any experience of the hammerli 10 mtr ( ar20 ) ?? I have zero ability and no dreams of going to the Olympics
    The phrase "you get what you pay for" springs to mind. It is a light, basic, starter rifle that is OK for juniors if you cannot afford a Walther or Fwb junior model. You will probably get a Fwb P70 for less and P700 for not a lot more.

Rutty

Thanks for the honest reply mate , Iv seen a few ar20 fts and found them to be quite heavy , obvie they were scoped , I'm looking at a precharged 10 mtr rife only because I have 10 mtrs at my house and love guns and hate TV , oh and I'm not fond of boredom either ... Or it appears money , any more info greatfully received .

Get some adds on sell all your crap and put your hand in your pocket you tight arse. Would be my advice

Quote Originally Posted by wrecker View Post
    Get some adds on sell all your crap and put your hand in your pocket you tight arse. Would be my advice
    Well said Wrecker.

Quote Originally Posted by wrecker View Post
    you just keep coming