Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imp sfs 99

Imp sfs 99

Any one no how much these cost hand how long the waiting list is thanks

imorik is offline I stick my head out and take it on the chin.
    Best people to ask would be SFS
    AA TX200 MK2 .177, MK3 Barrel, long stroked & shortened T/P
    AA TX200 MK3 HC .177, 22mm internals, shortened T/P
    http://www.anstonftc.co.uk/

Cost of a SFS imp, £365.
    Time for delivery 10-12 weeks

hth
    Brian

Mobile
    Good deals with.. Ian Tolley,roughshooter,billyboy,LUVGUNS,PINNACLE,TTL Paul,UK Neil,whitevanman574,learningcurve + Sarah,David TS,likom12.Sak,straut.tracker73,chris.e,,Loads more,to many to mention..

audiguypaul is offline Has been known to sneeze at mice
    Or you could pop along to Wonkey Donkey in Telford
    AA s510 .177 Zeiss conquest 3.5-10x44. AA s510 .22 Mamba Lite 4-16x44 diy NV.
    AA TX200 177 WD Tune Vortex Diamondback 3-9x40. HW99s .22 WD Tune Meopta 6x42 4a

I don't doubt the Imp is a great gun, but if you don't want to spend quite so much, or wait so long, I'd suggest you can achieve a similar result by means of a basic strip/deburr/polish, and the installation of a Vortek PG2 kit.

I haven't tried an Imp so can't comment on it, but I've done all of the above and now have a 99 that feels as highly tuned as I could want.
    I'm the last person you think I am, unless you think I'm Neil Armstrong

£375 for an IMP and a 8-10 week wait, I waited 9 weeks from order.

Am very happy with mine and tried serval other rifles that had been fettled and had upgrade kits put in, but to me none were a patch on the SFS Imp and other SFS tunes having tried and tested before I was parted with my hard earnt cash.

ATB

Matt
    .177 HW100 KT, Hawke Sidewinder 4-14x44 SR Pro, A&M Twink Modorator.

What do you get for your £155 over a standard 99 ?
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    What do you get for your £155 over a standard 99 ?
    Shortened barrel with a silencer and a spit and polish on the internals and trigger. Oh, and a SFS sticker on the cylinder...

Quote Originally Posted by elewis411 View Post
    Shortened barrel with a silencer and a spit and polish on the internals and trigger. Oh, and a SFS sticker on the cylinder...
    mmmm think I like mine as it is. One of Nicks kits, sorted if I can hit empty 12 bore cartridges near enough every time at fifty yards, once I get my eye in, that L do done the pellet on top of my mount trick the other day at the farm, it hardly moved
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Shortend, screw cut and re-crowned barrel.
    EB silencer.
    New internals - spring, spring guide, top hat and other bits am not sure of (new to springers.
    Polished and re-lubed internals.
    Trigger mech stripped and polished and re-lubed.
    Reassembled and set up under the legal limit to keep things all legal and some pellet testing to help you on your way.
    Garenteed workmanship with a proven very good track record with excellent customer service to back the product.

So say theres £100 parts and materials, Say 5 hours labour @ £10 per hour and then there has to be some proffit for the buisiness!
    It isnt robbery especally with the RFD paperwork etc for buying them in and recording everything that has to keep the trading all legal.

Tony also did my sling stud fitting for me and didnt charge, but I bet some others would.

Solware quote spring aire rifle tuneing (not barrel allertations) £140 - £200

If you tried to do it yourself: Silencer £50 and a Welsh Willie kit £58.45 (prices without p&p), that leaves you £46.55 to get the barrel chopped, screw-cut, re-crowned as well as the labour time on a laith etc polishing up.

As I say, I am very happy with my IMP and dont for a second feel over charged. I even took a box of choc`s to say thanks when I collected.

ATB

Matt

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by audiguypaul View Post
    Or you could pop along to Wonkey Donkey in Telford
    A definite +1 to ^^^

Sfs

Thanks for all the info chaps what's this wonkey donkey heard a few thing bout then is it a shop ?

I watched an IMP .22 for hunting, go round the Furnace Mill HFT course with three quality .177 HFT PCP rifles. I never thought to keep score 'cos I thought I knew who was coming in last. I was wrong. The IMP (and the man behind the trigger of course) did as well as any of the PCP HFT rifles. I left VERY impressed
    Pick up your gun, shove a bullet up the spout
    It's the Major Dennis Bloodnok Rock'n' Roll Call Tango

As asked before, who is this Wonkey Donkey ? I live in telford and have for the last 30years but have never herd of this person untill now !
    Or is it Carl from "Airtech" ?

ATB

Matt

audiguypaul is offline Has been known to sneeze at mice
    Wonkey donkey (Dave Price) posts on here and is one of the well respected tuners. Had my 99 and tx done by him and am very happy with the results. Give him a pm, he's very helpful

hth Paul
    AA s510 .177 Zeiss conquest 3.5-10x44. AA s510 .22 Mamba Lite 4-16x44 diy NV.
    AA TX200 177 WD Tune Vortex Diamondback 3-9x40. HW99s .22 WD Tune Meopta 6x42 4a