My government is trying to introduce laws that will only permit reloading under the most anal of circumstances.. reloading will only be allowed at approved ranges under supervision! in a cartridge filling room!!! Looks like only target shooters will be allowed reload

I'm intent on drafting a document that out lines the systems that other countries use to allow their guys reload from the comfort of their own homes aswell as setting out the reason why target shooters and hunters require reloading.

I'm looking for help sourcing the information related to the reloading legalities for Britain and Northern Ireland as my government thought it was being smart by detailing their take on UK firearm law as justification of a clamp down on CF Pistols(proposed ban), S\A CF rifles(proposed ban), S\A Shotguns cap > 3 cartridges(proposed ban) and on the sever restriction on the types of 22lr pistols allowed( only those allowed that are specifically designed for for Olympic competitions ££££3K??), all this is augmented by the most anal regime by which you could ever possibly reload under... Its enough to put you off reloading..??

This section is for reloading and that is all I'm going to discuss here but I just had to give a little background for those that aren't bothered with the link & even those that open it will soon get bogged down in the 64 pages of nonsense..

Not only am I looking for UK rules on reloading but I'm also looking for the rules surrounding reloading for Norway, Germany, Finland, Australia and Canada, as my government thought it clever to quote the rules in these countries in order to justify their tightening up of general firearms control.

This is what the said about UK in a public document.
See pages 47-49 of the link
http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/2014.W....WG.Report.pdf

I'm going to have fight this with some well wrote documents and facts about each country..

You can see from the link that they have flagged countries where there has been mass shooting, at least to the best of my knowledge but I could be in error.
I'm going to show in my 'response letter' or 'letter of objection' that the countries shown as examples of firearm control all allow reloading in the comfort of ones own home.. This will surely resonate with the minister for justice and other politicians,,
Thanks for any help and if ye know about other countries laws re: reloading then share the wealth lads

regards Ivan MOD NOTE: If this thread needs moving then Im sorry for any error posting it here! I just looking for support and help to stop stupid rule ruining everything for years to come..