Thread: A&M cylinder for hw100 kt

A&M cylinder for hw100 kt

HI

Does anybody know roughly how many shots i would gain by switching to a a&m cylinder ?.....i've just bought myself a .177 kt sub 12

i have to say what a rifle..

cheers
    Theoben rapid mk2 .20 devastating for bunnies who have paranoia !!!

Theoben TTR1 >Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper007 View Post
    HI

Does anybody know roughly how many shots i would gain by switching to a a&m cylinder ?.....i've just bought myself a .177 kt sub 12

cheers
    The shot count may increase slightly but not significantly. The main advantage of the A&M cylinder is the difference in weight (roughly half the weight of the original one). Mine is a full length version which will save more weight than a carbine. There is no valve on the A&M meaning that you can't unscrew it without loosing all the air.

HI

cheers
    Well done you made a great choice of buying the hw100. On my hw100 kt 177 I got 78 full power shots from 55 so which is a good increase. And the balance is great.

with carefull setting up of the reg and anti-bounce springs you can get well over 100 shots from the standard cylinder .. yes its heavyer than the a&m but that helps with accuracy, so in truth the only reason i would ever go for the lighter cylinder would be for hiking miles and miles through a large perm to reduce fatigue...... other than that i think youre better off sticking with the standard HW cylinder and tweaking the reg etc
    TINKERING WITH PASTY POWER

Quote Originally Posted by slugger View Post
    with carefull setting up of the reg and anti-bounce springs you can get well over 100 shots from the standard cylinder .. yes its heavyer than the a&m but that helps with accuracy, so in truth the only reason i would ever go for the lighter cylinder would be for hiking miles and miles through a large perm to reduce fatigue...... other than that i think youre better off sticking with the standard HW cylinder and tweaking the reg etc
    Is yours a .177 kt chap....good shot count that is.

I'm getting roughly 5 mags out of mine at min does that seam about right ?
    Theoben rapid mk2 .20 devastating for bunnies who have paranoia !!!

Theoben TTR1 >Deadly

Is yours a .177 kt chap....good shot count that is.

I'm getting roughly 5 mags out of mine at min does that seam about right ?
    5 mag's from 1 fill in .177 with a carbine is good.