Thread: No burger van at Horsham tomorrow (30th) - Have breakfast beforehand!!

No burger van at Horsham tomorrow (30th) - Have breakfast beforehand!!

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd post a note here to let you all know ....

I've just been told that our usual supplier will not be able to make it tomorrow at Horsham with his burger van. Apparently, upon returning from holiday, he found that it had been broken into and smashed up. Two other ladies who have helped us in the past have now sold their vans so are unable to help either.

Anyway, I've chased around a bit and for those that could have helped, it's now too late for them to get the necessary provisions. Unfortunately, therefore, no burger van will be present. It's a bit of a shame. Had I been told yesterday, I might have been able to do something about it.

Therefore, for those that need the calories, best you eat 'afore ye go' ....

I'll make sure that tea and coffee are available free of charge..

See you there,

phil

Quote Originally Posted by pjacobs View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd post a note here to let you all know ....

I've just been told that our usual supplier will not be able to make it tomorrow at Horsham with his burger van. Apparently, upon returning from holiday, he found that it had been broken into and smashed up. Two other ladies who have helped us in the past have now sold their vans so are unable to help either.

Anyway, I've chased around a bit and for those that could have helped, it's now too late for them to get the necessary provisions. Unfortunately, therefore, no burger van will be present. It's a bit of a shame. Had I been told yesterday, I might have been able to do something about it.

Therefore, for those that need the calories, best you eat 'afore ye go' ....

I'll make sure that tea and coffee are available free of charge..

See you there,

phil
    Uch, forget It then I'm not going.I mean no burger van come on,come on.!! Whats, the point then.

Quote Originally Posted by neil w View Post
    Uch, forget It then I'm not going.I mean no burger van come on,come on.!! Whats, the point then.
    It's just some some of the guys and gals like to stock up on their saturated fats, other oils and carb's to get to their 'high'. Otherwise, they can't shoot straight