Thread: Anschutz 2002 Alu

Anschutz 2002 Alu

Hi

I have an Anschutz 2002 which I have had for many years as with all my kit is in mint condition, I have not used it for a long time it would need servicing and a new cylinder but works well
    as I have tried it with the old one.
    I am thinking off selling it but not sure how much to ask for it, I have seen the old Fienwerkbau 601 up for £500 so has anyone got any ideas.

Thanks

Hi

I have a FWB P70 ALU in excellent condition up fo sale at £850 some interest but no one bought yet? maybe to close to Christmas?

Hi

yes it could well be to close I also have a fienwerkbau 800 x which I have put up for sale, but will probably end up keeping it for now, not desperate to sell it and all I am getting is I can get one cheaper from Europe if that's the case why bother asking!!

I also have the original air arms target rifle I think it was the r10 of memory, but that's going back some years
    as I did the right up for it in one of the shooting magazines when I was younger and could shoot rather well.

Will have to wait and see what happens.

air arms

Air Arms Ca 100 ?

We have to in our bell target league still shooting well
    No 00079
    No 00102

Yes I think you are right its been in the loft for years it was a cracking rifle but
    frowned upon when I was in the national squad and couldn't put up with the hassle
    from squad coach so changed back.

I think I will have to get it out and have a look at it assume Air arms would still service it.