Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two old 177 webley pistols

thanks for the info, i really had no idea what i might get for them so at the moment it seems like a good start. cheers. steve.

Hi,

I would agree with the above estimates and also unfortunately that the cost of restoring either pistol would exceed their commercial value after this had been done.

Regards

Brian

Thank you Brian. as i said i have no idea of the value so anything is better than nothing. i will put them in the for sale section and see how it goes. i might even be able to get a deal on a co2 pistol with them as part x or something. cheers mate.

You may find that the value,if that's what you are after, may be better by breaking the pistols for spares.

As has been said the current condition and the cost of a professional refurb to make them more appealing to some collectors would cost as much as they would be worth when finished.

i see what your saying but i dont really mind which way they go, i have had them for as long as i can remember and they were in that condition when i got them. i do know that there is someone on here that maybe could use them as parts so fingers crossed. steve.

If you are going to sell them you will do better on here where collectors and lovers of the old are. I might even be interested as a project.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    If you are going to sell them you will do better on here where collectors and lovers of the old are. I might even be interested as a project.
    PM sent

No longer available