Thread: Vortek Seals and Other Things UK

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Vortek Seals and Other Things UK

I ordered a Vortek Weihrauch-style 25mm piston seal and adaptor for £15.50 (including post) from Tony Burton to replace a leather washer on a Secret Project Rifle on Thursday evening and it was delivered on Saturday morning.

It was a Paypal transaction.

On the basis of this speedy and pain-free service I can recommend buying Vortek items from Tony. Certainly alot quicker and less troublesome than ordering from the US or Sweden. If other people need things like seals and kits, they might like to think about ordering from him.

http://www.agrtuning.co.uk/about-agr-tuning.html

Just passing on the tip, I have no investment in the company.
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 23-11-2014 at 09:00 PM.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    I was very tempted a little while ago to see about importing the Vortek kits into the UK as a dealer but I just don't have the funding and they are the sort of thing that could cause a head ache (customs and legality wise) for someone with not much business experience, probably have to register as a RFD as well.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Tony has sorted me out quite a few times with Vortek seals, always fast delivery and good service

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    I was very tempted a little while ago to see about importing the Vortek kits into the UK as a dealer but I just don't have the funding and they are the sort of thing that could cause a head ache (customs and legality wise) for someone with not much business experience, probably have to register as a RFD as well.

Pete
    I think the margin on the kits etc would probably mean it would be alot of work of a very small amount of profit, so probably another 'bullet dodged'. And I cannot imagine how annoying it might be to get called up by people with endless questions about installing the kits etc... Very annoying I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I ordered a Vortek Weihrauch-style 25mm piston seal and adaptor for £15.50 (including post) from Tony Burton to replace a leather washer on a Secret Project Rifle on Thursday evening and it was delivered on Saturday morning.

On the basis of this speedy and pain-free service I can recommend buying Vortek items from Tony.
    Excellent.

Sounds like another of the good guys to add to the recommend list.

I think we're actually very blessed with quite a few of these nice, genuine peeps offering excellent service to our needs. I've had many smooth and hassle free dealings with others too; I feel these more than outweigh the stories of woe we hear from time to time.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

I may send my HW80 for a tune and Vortek kit fit
    The other well known tuners have a wait on at the moment and ideally wanted it done before Xmas, thanks for the info never heard of him before
    Weihrauch HW97 .177, Weihrauch HW80 .22, Weihrauch HW77 .22