Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much have we spent in the last twelve months on airgunning ?

my mrs smokes and I don't so whenever she shows even a sign of complaining I say,"I can resell these guns when you can sell on your fag butts then you can say something ,until then ..." works evry time
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    my mrs smokes and I don't so whenever she shows even a sign of complaining I say,"I can resell these guns when you can sell on your fag butts then you can say something ,until then ..." works evry time
    I might try that, but i have to be careful as if i mention her smoking,she replies her cigs are the only pleasure she gets now not a clue what she`s on about. !!

50 metres from the English Channel. Worthing
    I came back to this jewel in a sceptr'd isle in mid-May where a nice MFR I bought on this site and a 12x AETEC scope, both sight unseen awaited me.

I bought a new 7 litre tank and whip, an extra magazine, joined a local club and go there probably once to twice per week to regain my lost airgun skills from nine years ago (well, except for the hunting)

Excluding travel costs I guess around two grand and for someone completely anti-guns, the good lady is forever suggesting I get out from under her feet and go shooting.

No doubt when I get eventually get my imported bike legalised for the UK I'll be advised to, 'go for a ride on your bike', instead.

Anyone got a redundant gun slip as fitted to the ex-WD Armstrong Harley's?
    Easily led

Don't want to think, all I can tell you is......I'm still getting away with it!