Thread: anschutz 2002 value

anschutz 2002 value

Does anyone know what this might be worth now, rifles mint but needs new cylinder and service
    had a gun shop offer me £400 as it stands so must be worth more.

It is hard to give approximate values without knowing more about condition.
    Is this rifle converted to run at 12 ftlb, or standard 10m spec?
    What makes you think it needs a service? Is this based on chronograph string, inability to hold pressure etc....?
    If 10m are sights included, if yes which model, which inserts, what iris features etc....?
    If it really needs a new cylinder (10yr rule only applies in ISSF comps i believe) then this is a significant additional cost to a prospective purchaser.

I have an 2002 converted to 12 ftlb (no 10m sights, in laminate stock, with spare barrel, with anschutz fore-end riser, and recent-ish Alu cylinder with quick-fill) that i am probably going to advertise at circa 2x what you have been offered. The market for a 12ftlb stuff is somewhat larger than 6ftlb but 10m stuff tends to hold value more.
    You could try advertising it on a few forums before flogging it to 'the trade'. Stirton. com may be a good one to try.

ATB
    T

Condition is mint shoots well but thought it could do with a service as it hasn't been used for years,
    cylinder is ok but over ten years old its the standard 6ftlb version been quoted £150 for new cylinder.
    it only has standard Anschutz sights as all my adjustable stuff is on another rifle.
    How hard and how much does it cost to convert one to 12ftlb?
    as I could then shoot at a local club