Thread: Junker/yunker gen1 Kalashnikov AK74 Airgun (RS deact) valuation

Question Junker/yunker gen1 Kalashnikov AK74 Airgun (RS deact) valuation

Hi guys

I have a junker gen1 ak74, its in quite good condition and works fine but the receiver cover, guide rod and cocking bolt parts are missing.. Here are some pictures..

Its the very rare gen1 junker version, real steel deact, with the baikal mp 651 k pistol inside it..

I was wondering how much do you think its worth as it is now? but i will be getting a receiver cover for it in a few weeks, but i dont think i will source the other parts as im most likely going to sell or swap this anyway after christmas..

Ill be grateful for any input you can give me.
    All the best, Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Like most things, you should try and sell it for what you feel it is worth to you. The Yunker 1 and Yunker 4 are of no use to anyone who wants to make them more powerful. To my mind the Yunker 2 and 3 are the desirable ones.

IIRC I sold my Yunker 3 for £275 but it was very desirable and had many upgrades.

HTH

Hi mate, that for you reply, yeah the Junker 1 is more for someone who wants a deact that they can shoot and that's rare, I'm not a lover of it either, its ok for show or a plinker but not my kind of thing..
    If I was to swap if for an air pistol or get £90 ish I think I would be happy with that..
    All the best marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Talking

Alas, although I don't frequent these parts often, Marc has sold it to me, for only 75 meelleeon roubles ;-)
    Can't wait for it arrive now :0