Thread: RPSH CO2 Revolver

RPSH CO2 Revolver

One of these.

It needs resealing. I have it all stripped down, but I'm not sure how to remove the valve from the frame. The pin below the valve has been removed and the valve is still in place fairly tightly. I was thinking about using a bit of plastic to try and push the valve out from the front?

Thanks in advance.

Never stripped mine but remember to cock it before loading CO2 or it will just vent.

Fun little guns.
    Zastava Owners Club.

Are you able to remove the barrel?
    If so, you might be able to insert a suitable sized drift - perhaps a piece of wooden dowel and gently tap with a hammer to push the valve backwards. If it is just stuck, a little thin lubrication at the joint might help as well.

Ian

Just had another thought - Have you removed the cylinder which the CO2 capsule goes in?
    The top of that is going to have to seal into the valve. Possibly it screws in and that is what is why the valve won't move.

Merely a thought - may be totally off the wall

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Korium View Post
    One of these.

It needs resealing. I have it all stripped down, but I'm not sure how to remove the valve from the frame. The pin below the valve has been removed and the valve is still in place fairly tightly. I was thinking about using a bit of plastic to try and push the valve out from the front?

Thanks in advance.
    That's my article, so I can advise that the valve is only a friction fit,once pin is removed. Just use a hot air gun to warm the area and the valve will push out to the rear ok.