Thread: Diana L/H 100 project value

Diana L/H 100 project value

Hello,
    I may be looking for one of the above..
    If I can find a left handed Diana 100 with some wear and in need of a service and new seals - particularly the breech seal as I understand this is an odd shape and difficult to obtain..

What would it be worth?

Jonathan

As far as I'm aware spares for the 100 are almost non existent. I have rebuilt/re-engineering a couple in the last few years. The compression cylinder to the valve block sometimes develops a slow leak. A Feinwerkbau 600 series valve seal will replace the standard part other than that your into making your own replacement parts IIRC although I seem to remember the transfer port seal can also be replaced with a standard service part from another make?
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Do you know what one in that condition would be worth?

If anyone happens to know places I could try in search of one in that condition but left handed I'd appreciate it too.

Thankyou
    Jonathan

Diana 100

Quote Originally Posted by J Grainger View Post
    Do you know what one in that condition would be worth?

If anyone happens to know places I could try in search of one in that condition but left handed I'd appreciate it too.

Thankyou
    Jonathan
    Hi I have a 2 Diana 100 R/H a Mk1 & a Mk2 NOT for sale (FANTASTIC MATCH RIFLES)
    However there is currently one on Egun which is R/H and in non working condition which maybe good for spares
    as I would assume the internals to be the same

I'd possibly bite if they were L/H
    Really I'm looking to save some money, learn to work on them and finish up with a good shooter

The 100 on Egun, the seller lists no international shipping, it's also more expensive than a fwb 600 with a broken cocking link (which for the price and being a more common model I'd almost dremel the stock to fit my left hand).
    Otherwise, the Egun 100 would be ideal..

Has anyone got one for sale?
    Last edited by J Grainger; 02-12-2014 at 05:33 PM.