Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Melbourne Marksmen

Quote Originally Posted by Pillseey View Post
    There will be an airgun fayre at some point next year. I need to speak to the rest of the committee and then I will publish a date

Just the job Phil

For those of you who missed Phil's introductory post :-

Quote Originally Posted by Pillseey View Post
    Hi

new here. I actually joined in March but didn't think it had worked. Anyway I am the new Secretary of Melbourne Marksmen and a keen shooting fan.

I'm still finding my way round so any tips or hints welcome

Thanks

My only tip would be to keep away from Johnbaz and Binners --- they're not right, don't you Know.

All the best Mick

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Just the job Phil

For those of you who missed Phil's introductory post :-

My only tip would be to keep away from Johnbaz and Binners --- they're not right, don't you Know.

All the best Mick
    Yer can goo off folk tha nose!!

EDIT- Ooops!! Where are my manners??!!

Welcome to the 'gentlemans corner' Phil

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

MM

Welcome on board Phil

Collectables is the forum section for the more knowledgeable and respectable members of the BBS I sneak on under the radar with Binners
    who may be very quiet and reserved but is a big spender at our fayres so please do not upset him

The Sales Section should be available after you have posted a few times. You'll notice that pics can only be shown on here as links in photobucket or some other hosting site whereas photos can be added directly to posts in 'Sales'.

The 'search facility' is very useful and you'll find a lot of info on the rifles that you have. At the beginning of the Collectables Section there is a sticky by Garvin re. his Collecting e-magazine that is well worth reading and includes an article on our fayre last year

I have still got another bag full of old mags that I will pass on to Nick Thursday

ATB
    John
    Last edited by pennineway.fswo; 14-12-2014 at 09:28 PM. Reason: additional info
    hold me back !!